-
October 26th, 2005, 01:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got my AGT 21 yesterday, but as soon as I took her out of the box I was disappointed. She has a large gap between her neck and her body. I had read several of you talk about untying the neck strings to fix it, and I was able to a little bit, but not really to my satisfaction.
But the biggest problem is her poor little wig. It seemed like I could see a little too much of it...like her hair was too thin. Then I noticed that one of the threads that holds the hair in was coming out and the wig is actually coming off of her head. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I hate to send her back, but she has just got too many problems. I think I'm going to call one of the Personal Shoppers today and have one of them pick a doll out for me. That may be the best way to go when it comes to buying a doll.
Any advice on what I should tell the PS to look for? Besides that her wig be glued on properly. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks